Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Legendary Uno and Unna

I maybe a hopeless romatic, day dreamer or can be paranoid. But for some reasons, I just want to put in details here how we felt that we are really meant for each other (IMO).


Uno and Unna
We were together na. Uno visited me in my house and we were walking when he our conversation reached to what is the most desired name that we can ever have if possible. He said "Ako, gusto ko dati pa ang name ko Uno."



Gusto ko mahimatay. Believe it or not. I have an email address that I have been using for like more than 7 years already. When transferred to Innodata, I didn't use this anymore and put up a new ID. This OLD yahoo id was named as Unna Maldita. I was shocked yet speechless. Nagkagulatan e. Uno doesn't even know this yahoo ID nor he's added to the contact list. Sabi ko nga, I can prove it to him in any possible way dahil buhay pa ang yahoo ID na yun.. Why did I use that ID? Eversince I like the name Unna na.


From that point, he calls me his Unna.   :-)


Family, Friends, Etc.
I live in Dr. Garcia Street, our family address.  He's last name is Garcia.
He's last name is Garcia and my dad's middle name is Garcia.
My elder sister's name is Richelle and his elder brother's name is Richelle.
He is a Kapampangan while my bestfriend Rachelle is a Kapampangan.
He said that he has a close friend who used to work in one of the account where I used to work as a pioneer workfroce analyst. Small world kasi napagusapan lang namin yan nung pareho na kami ng friend niya na di na connected sa account na yun.
When he was still young (toddler years), he looks like my nephew Yesha, in his old pictures.. Promise this is true.
He drives a black Lancer GLXi while since my college days, I always admire the same model but in
chocolate brown/purple paint

Ang dami pa.  The rest maybe small things na for others but for us, it means a lot.

I'm so glad I found my only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment